Herbs, Vitamins, Homeopathy, Sports Nutrition, Weight Loss, Natural Skin Care and More ~ Since 1991
Product Search
Search by name, manufacturer, ingredient or symptom

Browse by
Department


Acai Berry Aromatherapy
Ayurveda
Baby
Bath & Shower
Bee Products
Books
Children's Health
Chocolate!
Cleansing
Enzymes
Fair Trade Certified
Fitness
Gift Guide
Glandular Support
Gluten Free
Green Cleaning
Greens
Hair Care
Health Links
Herbal Teas
Herbs
Homeopathy
Minerals
Men's Health
Pet Products
Potassium Iodide
Probiotics
Specialty Foods
Sports Nutrition
Skin Health
STRESS!
Sugar Alternatives
Sun Care
Vitamins
Weight Loss
Women's Health

ecommerce provided by Yahoo! Small Business

Digestive Enzymes and Probiotics by SolarayDigestive Enzymes and Probiotics by Solaray
What are Digestive Enzymes and Probiotics?

Our body produces 25% of the enzymes we need for digestion; the other 75% is expected to come from natural, raw, unprocessed sources in our fruit, vegetables, grains and nuts. Most Americans, however, fail to eat enough live foods with enzymes, thus over-taxing the body's pancreas and other enzymes. This often results in indigestion, heartburn and fatigue.

Many scientists believe the lack of enzymes is the real cause of many allergies and major health conditions today. Enzyme supplements can help ease the burden of the body as it breaks down fat, proteins and carbohydrates in the digestion process.

Probiotic bacteria favorably alter the intestinal microflora balance, inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria, promote good digestion, boost immune function, and increase resistance to infection. Individuals with flourishing intestinal colonies of beneficial bacteria are better equipped to fight the growth of disease-causing bacteria. Friendly "flora" are threatened by many common lifestyle factors from illness and antibiotics, to coffee, stress, and aging.

Acidophilus Plus Carrot Juice by Solaray (60 capsules)
Regular Price: $13.39
Suzannes.com Price: $8.70
Acidophilus plus Goat's Milk by Solaray (100 capsules)
Regular Price: $13.99
Suzannes.com Price: $9.09
Activated Charcoal 280 mg by Solaray (90 capsules)
Regular Price: $11.99
Suzannes.com Price: $7.79
BabyLife Powder by Solaray (2.5 oz)
Regular Price: $23.09
Suzannes.com Price: $15.01
Bromelain 500 mg by Solaray (60 capsules)
Regular Price: $24.89
Suzannes.com Price: $16.18
CranDophilus by Solaray (120 capsules)
Regular Price: $25.09
Suzannes.com Price: $16.31
HCL with Pepsin by Solaray (180 capsules)
Regular Price: $20.79
Suzannes.com Price: $13.51
High Potency HCl with Pepsin by Solaray (100 capsules)
Regular Price: $15.69
Suzannes.com Price: $10.20
Multidophilus by Solaray (2.5 oz)
Regular Price: $19.39
Suzannes.com Price: $12.60
Regular Price: $18.19
Suzannes.com Price: $11.82
Multidophilus Lactic Flora by Solaray (100 capsules)
Regular Price: $17.69
Suzannes.com Price: $11.50
Multidophilus Plus by Solaray (90 capsules)
Regular Price: $21.29
Suzannes.com Price: $13.84
Multidophilus Plus DDS-1 Chewables by Solaray (60 wafers)
Regular Price: $16.29
Suzannes.com Price: $10.59
Nattokinase 100 mg by Solaray (30 capsules)
Regular Price: $34.69
Suzannes.com Price: $22.55
NutraFlora FOS by Solaray (60 capsules)
Regular Price: $15.69
Suzannes.com Price: $10.20
Pancreatin 1300 by Solaray (90 capsules)
Regular Price: $12.19
Suzannes.com Price: $7.92
Peppermint Oil by Solaray (60 softgels)
Regular Price: $25.69
Suzannes.com Price: $16.70
Super Digestaway by Solaray (60 capsules)
Regular Price: $10.29
Suzannes.com Price: $6.69
Super Digestaway Aloe Vera Drink by Solaray (32 fl oz)
Regular Price: $22.39
Suzannes.com Price: $14.55
Super Digestaway Protein Maximizer by Solaray (90 capsules)
Regular Price: $26.39
Suzannes.com Price: $17.15
Super Digestaway Tumaid by Solaray (60 chewables)
Regular Price: $11.79
Suzannes.com Price: $7.66
Super Papaya-Plex by Solaray (90 chewable tablets)
Regular Price: $5.89
Suzannes.com Price: $3.83

 

Browse by
Health Concerns


Anxiety
Arthritis
Children's Health
Cold & Flu
Impotence
Menopause
Men's Sexual Health
Women's Sexual Health
More...

Browse by
Brand Names


Aubrey Organics
Enzymatic Therapy
MyChelle Cosmetics
Nordic Naturals
Solaray
Source Naturals
Suzanne's
More...

BizRate Customer Certified (GOLD) Site


on all continental US orders over $100 when you choose Ground UPS

(*)The statements in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.


Gift Certificates | Check Out | Your Security & Privacy | Customer Satisfaction & Return Policy
Shipping Information | About Suzannes.com | Store Hours & Directions | How to Order | Contact Us
Send this page to a friend | Other Health Links

Previous Screen | Suzannes.com Home